Friday 3 January 2014

Christmas Eve christmas

Hi guys sorry I did not update my blog on christmas eve or on christmas. It was because we/my family were busy on Christmas Eve, because we went to the movie theaters, and saw Walking With Dinosaurs. And if you had not seen it you should check it out. I would tell you what happens but I don't want to spoil it for you  because, if I do tell you and you do see it it won't be a surprise so I am just suggesting if had not seen Walking With Dinosaurs you should see it. By the way if you do see it and you go to the food both then you can get a combo for kids and in the combo it has popcorn and a Walking With Dinosaurs cup it also comes with a toy of patch a Dinosaur in the movie main character that you can put on the cup.

And on christmas well we were un warping presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment