Thursday 1 January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi everyone first I am going to start my blog off thanking you guys for everything. So here it goes, thank you for how much views I get on this blog, how nice you guys are to me. So far there has been no mean comments so I thank you guys for that too.. Same thing for people that subscribe and view my videos on YouTube.

In 2⃣0⃣1⃣5⃣ I am going to blog more on my blog and try to find time every 2 weeks, every week, or once every month because I have been slacking with my blog. So I am going to try/do that for 2015.
     A reason why I was not blogging a lot and that is because I am still in school(7th) grade. I get a lot of homework most of the time. I also have to do physio and I have appointments at the hospital every 3 weeks. Also because after physio I have to do more excersizes with my foot. It kills and it guests so much because I have this thing now in my foot called crps (complex regional pain syndrome) not a lot if people get it I believe it is like 1 in a thousand and the pain is higher than giving birth so yeah. I will tell you more about that later a bit after January 8th because that is when my next appointment is at the hospital.
    But I will try to do that my best. That is just a couple of my resolutions including you guys. I hoped you liked it I will see you soon.
    By the way if you have a blog or YouTube and you want me to see it then you can just comment on this post or any and in the comment link the address. I hope you guys will have a great 2015.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment