Friday 7 August 2015

I GOT A NEW PUPPY

Hi everyone so you might already know that I was going to get a new puppy soon; if you watched my YouTube video . Or if you read my first blog post about COMPLEX REGINAL PAIN SYNDROME that I have in my foot .
Anyway, a month after having surgery ( nerve block) in my sympathetic nerve in the beginning of May . Then at the end of May we got my Honey Bee.

She is quite a mutt; she is a Maltese, cotton de tear (part of the Bichon Frise family), powder puff Chinese crusted. Or a white fur ball.
I will also be doing a you tube video of her soon.
Here are some pictures of her.(bellow)



( I absolutly love this picure of  Honey it is probably my favourite.)


              (just honey relxing)



(honey sleapping/ in her crate)


                             




(she loves to be dressed up)                                           (she loves to dig in the gaden for strawberries)




( scruffy {my old dog blond hair the one on the right} loves to play and gets along great with her.)







No comments:

Post a Comment