Thursday 13 February 2014

Braided hearts

 Hi guys now I am going to teach you how to do a lace braided heart. It is actually pretty easy I think you guys will get the hang of it.
  The steps
1. First dived  your hair ear to ear and tie the bottom into a low ponytail.
2. Now dived the top section straight back and tie the left side off with a ponytail.
3.now dived a small section and start doing a lace braid.remember that for this lace braid we will only be picking up the hair from the hair from the left side. But when you get close to your forehead we will start picking up from the  right side I Gus then after you are done picking up from that side just start it into a braid. And tie it off.
4 now take the ponytail off of the left section and repet (step 3)
5. Now tie the 2 braids together and let  louse the bottom section and that is it I hopped you like this toutorial and I hope this helped you guys bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment