Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentines twist

Hi everyone so I thought that it will be cool to do this hairstyle and show it with you.    


So what I did was at the top of my head I divide a section into a rectangle then I did a butterfly flip, and tied the rest of the hair into a pokey tail. Then I took a quarter if the hair on the right side and braided it and tied the braid off , I also grabbed a quarter of the hair on the left side and braided it too. When I was done that I garbed the two braids and flipped them and tie them then I put the hair from the butterfly twist and put the hair thought the heart. And twisted the butterfly twist and tied it as close as possible as to the two braids. Then I tied  the twist on the ponytail. And that is it hope it helped you guys and you try it for Valentines day.








No comments:

Post a Comment