Sunday 31 July 2016

Major update on my life, and my CRPS in my foot

How everyone so I know it's been along time since I last posted on here and that is because I was foucusing a lot on keeping my grades up, and most especially working on getting my foot better.
1) The first update I would like to give you, is that on June 21st,  2016 I graduated grade 8. Meaning in this following September I will be in grade 9 or a freshman (I belive). And I still have a lot of things to learn around highschool. So if you have any advice for me or for any fellow highschoolers reading my blog please comment it down below. Also I thought I would mention that, the award I won was for personal success. And here are some pics of me graduating, and my hairstyle.  



2)  Then on June 28th, 2016 I was put under with anastetics so the doctor could take a look at my foot and see if it could move (same went for my knee). And I ended up getting my Left foot casted at a 80 degree angle with a blue cast; for my knee I received a hinged leg brace which is locked at 15 degrees. Also I have so amazing news for you guys, and if you don't follow me on YouTube you won't already know… which is that I can sort of walk now. Without using crutches. Or you can click Here to view the YouTube video.




No comments:

Post a Comment