Sunday 30 October 2016

high school, and i can finally walk again

hi everyone, so i realise i have not been posting regular on any of my accounts. for a matter of fact. i know you guys probably do not like being told excuses each  time i come on here for my absence. but i feel as if it is my responsibility to explain myself. so i thought i should tell you guys what i have been up to lately. before i do that, though i would like to thank my regular viewers of my blog
from almost 3 years ago when i first started this site. i appreciate all the support you have given me for all i have gone through in that 3 years which i have documented on my site. so thank you, and even if you are new i love each and all of you guys.
okay so now for the update... on my life once again.~
if you don't follow me on instagram @cornrowsjustforme or my other account fr my friends @hall_sarah7 , or music.Ly @cornrowsjustforme:
then you may not know that i have started grade nine in high school also known as freshmen year of high school.
    or click here to see the video of me walking
  1. i have been trying to learn American sign language (asl) for about 3 months (late July), and i absolutely love the language its so beautiful.
  2.  i have started to walk in august (about 2 weeks before labour day).
  3. and wow, has a lot of new experiences happened in high school. fun and embarrassing, just to hint at some things i walked into a door frame already, almost fell down the stairs, thought i was stuck in the bathroom, could not get the sink to work, hit my head off of a smart board. if you want more in depth stories and updates on stupid things i have done just tell e and i would keep you updated on that also.  even if you want some tips for high school that are not commonly talked about.
  4. i will try to make my next post about something you guys request so please comment ideas to post about in the comments or email me ideas at cornrowsjustforme@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment