Wednesday 25 June 2014

Hight low pick a low

What "height low pick a low" is and how to answer. 


 If you don't know what "Hight low pick a low" is well the "Hight" is the best part of your day, week, month... The "low" is the worst part of your day, week, month... It is not a yes or no question. Or a question  you have to answer in a certainty way.
        My answer to this is my " hight" is school is almost over for me. And my " low" is that today at school was boring.
Please comment down below your "hight low pick a low", or you can email me your answer to me at cornrowsjustforme@gmail.com. You can also comment down below what the next question of the day should be, or what I should post next, or if you want me to make a video  on YouTube about something like that or you could email me your ideas to me at cornrowsjustforme@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment