Sunday 8 June 2014

Last day of school ??¿¿?¿ + update

Hi guys well first I don't know why I always start off my new posts to my blog with hi or something if that bothers you or if you want me to say something else just comment down bellow in the "comments" section so that is first. Seconded of all so where I live right now I am still in school like it is not summer breack/ vacation but I don't know exactly how much days of school left but all I know is I school is almost over sometime in June. But when I do know I will tell you, I might even do a countdown. Plus I have 2 yearned trips and I'm going to ask my teacher if he could let me blog the day and post it on YouTube. But if he says no I will ask him if he can vlog the trip because the last trip we went to he vloged it so yeah. Hopefully he says yes but if not I'm sorry I tried. I will update you as soon as I can. I also have 2 bedrooms going on my YouTube channel soon when I feel ready to. So keep checking. Bye guys hope you have a good day, morning... Also soon I will be posting some how to hairstyles on this blog . Okay bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment