Tuesday 24 June 2014

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT FOR ME

I'm sorry I did not post this yesterday because it is a day late now but it was because I had soccer on Monday. Then when we got there it was canceled from how heavy it was raining on Monday. So then we picked my sister up from her game because today we were both at different places for soccer. After we picked her up we went on a highway to go to met  a group of people that do face paint so my mom can practice too. But then we were to early so we tried to find a Dollarama to get candy for me and my friend for play day.( Play day at my school is wen you do different obstacles and you vs. other teams and every one is assigned a country. All the grade 6 were team leaders and for some reason my principal wanted all the team leaders to give candy to the kids to encourage them to do their best.) Finally after we found a Dollarama store we had to go met the group of people that do face painting. once we got their we left at 10 ish pm then it took a while to go back home (11 ish) I was so tired I went to sleep. so sorry.



     BUT ANYWAY THERE IS ONLY 4 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT ON MONDAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment